A Pirates Paradise, yarrrrr! *APR 2021 Update*

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
1,261
Location
Eau Claire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been 1r since i put water in my 40 gallon glass box. Thought I would share it with ya'll :) enjoy!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
So It’s been 2 years for my first reef. Lots of ups and downs but totally worth it. I have also started two new setups. One is a nem tank and has been running for about 4 months and the other is going to be an Acro grow out tank that has been cycling for about 2.5 months now.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top