A quick trick to try if you always need to calibrate refractometer

Dinodanger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering why i needed to recalibrate a refractometer which many didn't ever seem to need to touch, my thought was the oils in the screw from manufacture must be unevenly distributed so i screw the screw all the way out then all the back a couple of times to test this theory (dont forget to recalibrate) and it worked for me not sure if this general knowledge but i thought i would share just incase.
 
It’s a little industry trick but many unaware
Thanks for sharing
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top