A record of My Biocube 32

Yup keeps my tank on point. Only moves 1° up and down. I keep my tank at 77, because I don’t want to loss my Mexican turbo snail. Lol
 

Attachments

  • 1032E296-77DF-4146-9B7B-42E83FCD22A1.jpeg
    1032E296-77DF-4146-9B7B-42E83FCD22A1.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 45
It's been a few hours and the tank is maintaining a temperature of 77°! I set the heater to 77 which is likely the reason that it balanced out at that temperature. I'm very happy that this method works better than just leaving the reader door open. It looks better as well since I can now code the door and the fan is in the back of the tank away from sight.
 
The tank is officially cycled... And that means I must contemplate once more on my earlier rockwork options I thought about doing! I like it both ways but with the arch on top there is room to add coral that need a par above the 160ish they would get at the top of my white structure(top of the arch is around 300 par). I also like that the arch fits the top of the white structure almost like a lego. I harshly poked it from both sides to see what would happen... No wobbling!(that's why I originally got it... I had planned my scape and was reasonably certain it could be held in place via gravity)


I'll post a picture of with and without the rock. What do y'all think?

IMG_20210511_164657496.jpg IMG_20210507_083250295_HDR.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just added a small CUC.
2 peppermint shrimp
2 astrea snails
2 cerinth snails

You can barely see the shrimp in the bottom/shaded area of the arch in the pic.

IMG_20210512_154604002.jpg
 
I'll might move the 2 clowns over from the quarantine/starter tank as well. I couldn't decide between darwin's or naturals when I first got them until I realized that under a blue light the natural clowns would look exactly like Darwins. lol
 
Last edited:
The green is everywhere as I let it spread! But today I noticed some purple
IMG_20210614_105129171.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top