A tuff situation need something to hold rock with sps attached

reeferreefing27

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have a situation and would like to know if there are are reef safe apoxys I get just grab from homedepot?
 
Jb water weld is reef safe. In addition would pick up some gel type super glue and gloves.

Attach the rocks with the super glue. Then after that sets, 30-90 seconds depending on how moist the rock is. Apply the epoxy via the directions. Epoxy is slow to cure the super glue lets it cure while being supported via another means.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top