A way to see all pictures in a thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
1,169
Reaction score
2,061
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be possible to have an option to show all the pictures in a thread at once?

Some threads, like a build progress thread or water storage station idea thread has a lot of pictures I would like to see without going through 25 pages of posts.

If there was an option to see all those pictures at once and maybe be able to click on a certain picture and go to the specific post it goes with for more information would be helpful.

There are times when I am able to look through one of the long threads...but sometimes I need a quick idea and can’t make it through a super long thread of posts, so I know I am missing out on some great ideas.
 
At this point I do not think this would be available, I will pass this on to the folks that would know and for the Idea:)
 
Kindof like a thread photo album, neat idea!
 
Not saying it's impossible, but I don't think it's possible at the moment. There are some members that create a media Gallery. If that was the case, you could likely view their gallery and see all the pictures at once.
 
Kindof like a thread photo album, neat idea!

Yes, exactly...a thread photo album would be a good way to describe it.

And the idea is not to take away from any discussions in the tread, but to make the pictures/ideas easier to find so they do not get lost or buried in the thread.
 
Not saying it's impossible, but I don't think it's possible at the moment. There are some members that create a media Gallery. If that was the case, you could likely view their gallery and see all the pictures at once.

Thanks for the response.

I had not thought to look for individual’s albums, thanks for the suggestion.

It is threads like the 25 page equipment cabinet thread that I know I am missing out on some great ideas.
 
...It is threads like the 25 page equipment cabinet thread that I know I am missing out on some great ideas.

My last suggestion...grab a beverage of your choice, a laptop or tablet, and plop down in your favorite chair. Let the browsing begin!

In all seriousness, there are so many terrific threads/forums on this site it is easy to miss out on some great ideas. But the good news is...they are here, we just have to find them!
 
My last suggestion...grab a beverage of your choice, a laptop or tablet, and plop down in your favorite chair. Let the browsing begin!

In all seriousness, there are so many terrific threads/forums on this site it is easy to miss out on some great ideas. But the good news is...they are here, we just have to find them!

On a side note @dbl , not really on topic but As a platinum sponsor I'm still limited to 10 minute edit time on personal messages, is this normal?
 
On a side note @dbl , not really on topic but As a platinum sponsor I'm still limited to 10 minute edit time on personal messages, is this normal?

Actually the 10 minute edit is normal for a PM for supporting members. The partner membership does not change that.

1535249772761_1535249768395_0_supp (1).jpg
 
So the partner membership doesn't bump that up then? Interesting
 
So the partner membership doesn't bump that up then? Interesting

No...I actually edited my comment above to address that but you'd already read it...lol.
 
No...I actually edited my comment above to address that but you'd already read it...lol.

I just noticed that, might be a nice little perk for partner members in the future I think, thanks @dbl! :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top