Acan pro's -> prove LED holds color

I switched to Radion Pro's specifically because they colored my Acans and Bowerbanki's back up, and some have more color than they originally did.










 
IMG_1731.jpg

2 years led, was a red turd under diy leds
 
So despite a few folks losing color, there seem to be enough acans that has held or improved color under LEDs to say that LEDs will not cause acans to fade?
 
Nice pics. For me, Kessil worked great and the Radion did not. I had the radion gen 1 at 25%. Seems like the radion pro works well by look of above photos.
 
Whether you go MH, LED, T5 or what ever... My experience is that Acans color up better in shade... If you want color make sure its in the shadows.

Here is an example. The left head on the pic was under direct LED light. The right head was under direct shadow. Look at the differences in color...
 

Attachments

  • Acan.jpg
    Acan.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Acan2.jpg
    Acan2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Found an older picture of the Bowerbanki when it was under regular no uv Chinese boxes. The color had shifted to orange, then back to red under the Radio Pros (with uv)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top