Acro Color, am I too Impatient???

I think you said you have a specific Acro that has been place in two area's of your tank. One up high and one down low? Which of the two has more color or any yellow pigmentation?

What I've noticed with my RD Tweety Bird, is that if you don't have enough light on it. It likes to turn Green, as soon as you put it back where it is getting +400PAR the yellow comes back and does well. However my Pink Lemonade seemed to like more of the 250-300 PAR range. But it didn't start to color up until it became a colony. Again that took time, and patience.
That is correct one mid tank and one up high. They both look very similar, color around the base and a bit on the tips but still pretty pale.

More patience, ugh, so hard for me ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top