Acropora grow out and frag tile size

  • Thread starter Thread starter cleopt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

cleopt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Location
california
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since certain SPS corals prefer to encrust and lay down their base, what frag tile size is better for growing out frags, 3" or 4"?
 
I guess it depends who you ask and which specific coral as some definitely lay lower lol

If someone has a frag tank and only a limited amount of space the size of frags becomes important.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top