Acrylic sump repair Long Island

Brisay01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, does anyone know of a good place that can repair a cracked acrylic sump on Long Island ? I was going to try it myself but it appears like it may be beyond my DIY skills . Thanks
 
Can you post a picture? Most of the times you can cut a piece of plexi from like home depot. Glue it to the inside of the tank over the crack with weldon 16 and it'll be fine.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top