Acrylic tank builders in the Chicago area?

AquaLogic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2023
Messages
547
Reaction score
346
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m considering having an acrylic aquarium built. I’m waiting on a quote from Tenecor and was wondering if anyone is aware of a good builder near Chicago. It would be great to get something local.

Thanks!
 
Brett at Zeroedge in south Elgin ,not 100% sure they are still making tanks?
also check with @Joe Glass Cages before you make decision...:)
 
Thank you, I will check out Zeroedge. I’ve interacted with Joe at glass cages, and he’s great, but he says they just can’t compete on price with smaller aquariums and right now I’m just looking for a 20-30 ish nano.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top