Add Biota fish to display or not?

How long has the 14g been running? Is it a completely seperate system from 140?
Been up for about 5 or 6 months. Originally my frag QT tank but hasn’t had a frag for a couple months. It has gsp in it so I left it going thinking about a nem/clown tank.
 
Been up for about 5 or 6 months. Originally my frag QT tank but hasn’t had a frag for a couple months. It has gsp in it so I left it going thinking about a nem/clown tank.
Does it have a healthy pod population? May not be a bad idea to put a rock or 2, from the 140, in.
 
Does it have a healthy pod population? May not be a bad idea to put a rock or 2, from the 140, in.
I’ve already added some sump rocks. The 140 has an insane pod population. It was setup for a month and a half empty of fish because I was going on vacation but I started pods and dosed Phyto daily for that six weeks. More pods than Apple has dollars I think.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top