Added some cured live rock to my QT

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
966
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I'm setting up 3 QT's. One for copper only which will have only a HOB/sponge and no LR. A second QT which will have cured rubble LR and meant for non-copper treatments only. And then a 3rd for corals which will have some LR rubble.

Is adding the LR a bad idea on the non-copper tanks? Its a small amount but I'm hoping it'll keep the tank more stable and lessen the cycle time.

Thoughts? Or should I just ditch the whole 3 QT idea and just stick to two - one copper/no LR/fish only, then a 2nd for corals?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top