Adding a 75 gallon Mangrove tank to my 125 build!

Should i set up a mangrove tank connected to my 125 display

  • yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

StoveTopTangs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
37
Location
Doylestown PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im pondering the idea of starting a mangrove, low flow/ refugium type tank and connecting it to my 125 gallon set up by plumbing in into my sump. I would also think about getting something to live in the tank that might not be reef safe or a fish I may not be normally able to keep in my regular display, maybe mantis shrimp, snowflake eel, seahorses? If anyone has any ideas or tips that would be appreciated! Don't mind the huge mess, its a work in progress still and moving my basement around :D

Image-1.jpg


Image-3.jpg


Image-4.jpg


Image-5.jpg


Image-6.jpg


Image-7.jpg


Image-8.jpg
 
I think it would be awesome full of macros with some.mangroves sticking out!!
Maybe steer clear of eels since itll have to be topless. A frog fish would be neat!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top