Adding fish and coral soon need to know what levels are acceptable

  • Thread starter Thread starter agREEFs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I’m going to suggest a different route. If you can’t answer those basic questions yourself, you might postpone those additions until you can.
Okay will do more research.
 
I agree with some of the other posts....I think you might be moving a little quick, with not a lot of experience. It could set you up for failure, which is not what you want I am sure. I would slow down, add the clowns, and watch the tank for a few weeks before adding anything else.
 
I would wait a day and test your ammonia and feed light because your bacteria is not as established as a mature tank. You dont need to feed everyday you can go 1-3 days between feedings.
 
I would wait a day and test your ammonia and feed light because your bacteria is not as established as a mature tank. You dont need to feed everyday you can go 1-3 days between feedings.
Thank you. I am adding a supplement to establish the bio filter.
 
I agree with some of the other posts....I think you might be moving a little quick, with not a lot of experience. It could set you up for failure, which is not what you want I am sure. I would slow down, add the clowns, and watch the tank for a few weeks before adding anything else
Thank you. I did a lot of research and understand. I added the clown and plan to wait a little.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top