• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Advanced Acrylic Frag Tanks For Sale

Taiko713

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
122
Reaction score
28
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag tanks are from Advanced Acrylic 36”x24”x8”, 30 gallons, includes return pump, bulkheads, and loc line return.

$295 each

Shipping is available, but would need zip to calculate.

image0(2).jpeg 20210615_121620.jpg 20210615_121611.jpg
 
Hi Gary,

I'd have to weigh it to give you an accurate shipping rate and i can't do that until tomorrow. It would go FedEx ground.

Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top