- Joined
- Dec 13, 2018
- Messages
- 1,124
- Reaction score
- 695
- What state or country do you live in
- Maryland
Hi all,
I love butterflies but my last one turned butt$#^& and got rehomed. I would like to try a copperband but have heard they are difficult to keep and very sensitive to nitrates? I have a 220g reef. I keep a mandarin and a juvenile leopard wrasse that compete for pods in the tank. I would def ask to make sure it is eating before purchase if I can get at my LFS, but if I order online then I get what I get.
I have 2 tangs and an emp angel, a flame angel, and a couple firefish, cardinals, and a pair of clowns. Prob a few other fish Im forgetting.
My 2nd interest is a few anthias but from what I understand they need fed 3 or 4 times a day or they waste away?
Basically Im looking for some more color and mid level swimming fish that stay out. My firefish and mandarin are almost never seen and my cardinals live primarily behind my rockwork.
Oh, I do also have 3 chromis that I havent been able to rehome so Im probably stuck with them lol.
I love butterflies but my last one turned butt$#^& and got rehomed. I would like to try a copperband but have heard they are difficult to keep and very sensitive to nitrates? I have a 220g reef. I keep a mandarin and a juvenile leopard wrasse that compete for pods in the tank. I would def ask to make sure it is eating before purchase if I can get at my LFS, but if I order online then I get what I get.
I have 2 tangs and an emp angel, a flame angel, and a couple firefish, cardinals, and a pair of clowns. Prob a few other fish Im forgetting.
My 2nd interest is a few anthias but from what I understand they need fed 3 or 4 times a day or they waste away?
Basically Im looking for some more color and mid level swimming fish that stay out. My firefish and mandarin are almost never seen and my cardinals live primarily behind my rockwork.
Oh, I do also have 3 chromis that I havent been able to rehome so Im probably stuck with them lol.

