- Joined
- Nov 21, 2016
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 3
- What state or country do you live in
Hi,
I'm looking into buying a new skimmer and I'm just looking for some advise and reviews to help make a decision. I currently have a 100lt system with sump, it's a TMC Signature 450 but I'm looking at upgrading tank to a Red Sea Reefer 525xl in the next year or so and want to cover all bases. I currently have a Bubble Magus C3.5
The current contenders are;
Nyos Quantum 120
Reef Octopus Classic 150s and self cleaning head
Vertex Omega 130

I'm looking into buying a new skimmer and I'm just looking for some advise and reviews to help make a decision. I currently have a 100lt system with sump, it's a TMC Signature 450 but I'm looking at upgrading tank to a Red Sea Reefer 525xl in the next year or so and want to cover all bases. I currently have a Bubble Magus C3.5
The current contenders are;
Nyos Quantum 120
Reef Octopus Classic 150s and self cleaning head
Vertex Omega 130




