After lurking for so long, finally decided to join

Welcome to R2R!

I lurked on R2R and the other site for about five years, while very slowly collecting most equipment, then finally said my intro hello last December so I’d have a place to turn for advice. I guess I was looking for a place to ask, “Help! My new plumbing is leaking in several spots...will JB Weld work!?”

Fortunately we started the tank cycling in January, and never saw a leak. So now I’m asking basic questions like, “Where may I find Triton Core7 in stock?” or “What is ATI Essentials?”

So ask away, because many of us are looking forward to the informative responses you’re sure to receive. We also tend to like the spirited debates that pop up during polarizing questions, but I’m guessing you’ve already enjoyed these threads! :)

Welcome again...please share all the great knowledge you’ve already gleaned from putting together a beautiful tank like yours.
 
Hey Literallyhydro what lights are those? And great looking tank!
Thank you! I'm using Mars aqua 165W LEDs on this tank. They may not be as good as high end name brand LEDs but they get the job done and I have good color and growth.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top