AFTER SALE - 50% OFF| All Remaining Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

_CODY-BANNER.gif


NEW GAME
FAMOUS PEOPLE

title gif.gif


Not only famous people, but famous athletes! For this game, I will post a picture of a famous athlete every few minutes. The first person to correctly identify them gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a SPIN OF THE WHEEL OF PRIZES!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
_CODY-BANNER.gif


NEW GAME
FAMOUS PEOPLE

title gif.gif


Not only famous people, but famous athletes! For this game, I will post a picture of a famous athlete every few minutes. The first person to correctly identify them gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a SPIN OF THE WHEEL OF PRIZES!!!


In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
Me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top