AFTER SALE - 50% OFF| All Remaining Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

_CODY-BANNER.gif


WHEEL OF PRIZES SPIN 1



@therealjoeycarr ​
Oh man!! So close to getting that Frag Pack! ‍♂️
 
_CODY-BANNER.gif


NEW GAME
WHEEL OF FORTUNE


TITLE GIF.gif


We don't have the wheel, but we can play the fun part anyway! For this game, I will reveal one letter every few minutes (just one letter, not all instances of that letter). The first person to solve the puzzle wins a SPIN OF THE WHEEL OF PRIZES!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three guesses you're out, so use them wisely. Good luck!​
 
Not sure I understand the "wheel"
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top