AFTER SALE - 50% OFF| All Remaining Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Anyone have trouble with strats? I thought about pulling the trigger but losing the LSOH so recently worries me a bit
I havent had any issues besides by Angel fish wanting a snack. Like i said i had tank temp drop 20 degrees due to power and it opened back up next day no problem!
 
Anyone have trouble with strats? I thought about pulling the trigger but losing the LSOH so recently worries me a bit

That's a loaded question because there are a lot of bad strains out there. I can tell you we have cut this strain about 30 times and it hasn't melted on us once. We are growing it under LED in one system and halide in another system. Levels are 8.0 alk 15-25 nitrates and .08-.1 phosphate depending on the system. Par is roughly 120-150
 
I havent had any issues besides by Angel fish wanting a snack. Like i said i had tank temp drop 20 degrees due to power and it opened back up next day no problem!

We just took 3 to a show in Colorado. 12 hours of driving then on display at show all weekend. The one we didnt sell came home and opened up a few hours after being home. Very strong strain we have. Ill find another mother to post a photo of
 
_CODY-BANNER.gif


1.jpg
 
Make sure you type in big cap lock letters because I am not a very organized person lol
No worries. I told the prize winner that we would make it easy and just put a mini-colony of Strats in their box. Easy peazy!
 
As of right now just the two. Unless my magic water did something to it since last week
Oh dang! I haven't learned the magic water spell yet on Hogwarts Legacy. Do you get it from the Sebastian side-plot?!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top