AFTER SALE - 50% OFF| All Remaining Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

_CODY-BANNER.gif




@Opus​
 
@Coral-vault wasn’t planning on buying anything but at the price of those strata I caved. Couldn’t pass one up at that price

You will be glad you did it! Thank you so much for your support..
 
It is and priced way to low for the size that it is.
May have to pick it up....Also in your email blast it shows your fish stock list, but I am not able to locate them on your site. Are fish currently only for sale in store?
 
May have to pick it up....Also in your email blast it shows your fish stock list, but I am not able to locate them on your site. Are fish currently only for sale in store?
We only do fish locally at this time. We don’t have a good enough shipping rate to make fish shipping affordable for everyone.
 
@Coral-vault How does the point system work?
Go on our website login to your account and click the star in the bottom corner. It will give you a gift card code however it cant be used on our large sales like 50% off
 
This was a pretty darn good sale! Our next sale is not far away either I guess I need to find some more product :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top