AFTER SALE - 50% OFF| All Remaining Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

_CODY-BANNER.gif


Candlestick.JPG
 
_CODY-BANNER.gif


GAME REMINDER
MURDER MYSTERY


title gif.gif


It's been a while since we've played this one! There's been a murder at Tudor Manor, but who did it? What weapon did they use? Where did they do it?!!! For this game, I will post a person/weapon/room card every few minutes that was not involved with the murder. Use these clues to deduce who did the murder, what weapon they used, and what room they did it in. The first person to solve the mystery gets a spin on the WHEEL OF PRIZES!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out, so use them wisely.


Use this card to play:

card.JPG


​
 
_CODY-BANNER.gif


GAME REMINDER
MURDER MYSTERY


title gif.gif


It's been a while since we've played this one! There's been a murder at Tudor Manor, but who did it? What weapon did they use? Where did they do it?!!! For this game, I will post a person/weapon/room card every few minutes that was not involved with the murder. Use these clues to deduce who did the murder, what weapon they used, and what room they did it in. The first person to solve the mystery gets a spin on the WHEEL OF PRIZES!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out, so use them wisely.


Use this card to play:

card.JPG


​
 
Ah crap. I didn't pay attention to my Trident. I thought it was acting goofy after I changed the reagent. Turns out, my CO2 tank went empty on tuesday and now my alk is 5.6. Ruh roh.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top