• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra 32HD x2 and 64HD x2

Item Price
$515 - $100p
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Thank you!!

I have 2 32, hydras if anyone is looking.
 

Attachments

  • 937EB88B-86F3-4784-B3A9-264C5CB13916.jpeg
    937EB88B-86F3-4784-B3A9-264C5CB13916.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0426.jpeg
    IMG_0426.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 41

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top