• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra 52HD 1.5 years old x 5

coker98

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 1.5 year old Hydra 52HDs

I have 5 units available.

These were taken down every 6 to 7 months for cleaning and work flawlessly.

Asking $365 shipped in ConUS per unit.

Better deal if you buy more.

If picking up locally (in Las Vegas, NV((MACNA is in September if you're traveling))paypal for holds) I'll throw in the HMS rail if you're purchasing 3 or more. (Better deal per unit pricing and free HMS rail!)

Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding these lights.

9c7bf10cced0956336503c373b88b0ab.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top