• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra 52HDs. White, for sale

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,721
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So AI has suckered me in. Going to upgrade to the 64s so i have 3 52HDs for sale. 2 years old. Very clean. How about 450 a piece shipped sound? Ill get pictures but im sure everyone know what they look like. Ill do 1200 if you take all 3.
 
I see they’re on clearance now everywhere so price reduction to 400 each, 1100 for all 3.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top