- Joined
- Jun 9, 2020
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 109
- Location
- Belgium
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Hey everyone,
I try to give my Prime a good setting, for growth and color. I've already read a bit on various sites, but it seems that everyone has their own vision about what a good light setting is.
I'm also not looking to just copy a setting and hope for the best. Because every tank is different.
I started with the Brs AB + as a starting point, and adjusted a bit to my taste. With the last setting, Ab + with my cold white at max (19%) 1 hour, after which they gradually ramp down for 5 hours, see the picture.
I also read that warm white is more full spectrum, so I thought to use the moonlight in the setting.
So my question is, is the moonlight a warm white.
I try to give my Prime a good setting, for growth and color. I've already read a bit on various sites, but it seems that everyone has their own vision about what a good light setting is.
I'm also not looking to just copy a setting and hope for the best. Because every tank is different.
I started with the Brs AB + as a starting point, and adjusted a bit to my taste. With the last setting, Ab + with my cold white at max (19%) 1 hour, after which they gradually ramp down for 5 hours, see the picture.
I also read that warm white is more full spectrum, so I thought to use the moonlight in the setting.
So my question is, is the moonlight a warm white.


