AI Prime 16 HD on IM Nuvo 20?

Ioncewaslegend

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
327
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I bought an AI Prime 16 HD for my IM Nuvo 20. I'm researching lighting profiles, but a couple questions that would really help:

1. It's 10.5" above the waterline. Is that too high?

2. What % of power should I start it out with on, say, the Saxby preset?

Thanks!
 
I would start between 30-40 and see how that goes. If you load David saxbys schedule take 2 fingers at once on the main screen where the timeline is and drag directly down and it will lower all settings the same respectively
 
I would start between 30-40 and see how that goes. If you load David saxbys schedule take 2 fingers at once on the main screen where the timeline is and drag directly down and it will lower all settings the same respectively

Thanks! I'll try that and see how it works.
 
SERIOUSLY?! It took me this long to figure out you can adjust your schedule equally. Thanks!
I would start between 30-40 and see how that goes. If you load David saxbys schedule take 2 fingers at once on the main screen where the timeline is and drag directly down and it will lower all settings the same respectively
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top