• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16 HD x 2 units ($325 shipped)

Item Price
325.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
183
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling AI Prime 16 HD x 2 units. Both units are used but in good condition. $325 shipped for both units or $175 per unit. Shipping available or Local Pickup in Central Florida. Pm for more info.

20230708_193535.jpg
20230708_193531.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top