AI PRIME 32HD NEED HELP TO GET THE RIGHT SETTINGS PLZ HELP

chyeaboy2007

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
590
Reaction score
303
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone plz help me with the right settings for this light I have a AIO 40 gallon cube it 24 my 24 by 24 and I have the light hanging about 12 inches above the water level and I have it as a bear bottom setup but am looking to do a mix reef setup plz help me
 
Last edited:
do you know if its 12 or 16 inches off the water? Thats a pretty good size difference, you should be able to tell with a tape measure. Saxbys settings are super low, and wouldn't work well high off the water.
 
do you know if its 12 or 16 inches off the water? Thats a pretty good size difference, you should be able to tell with a tape measure. Saxbys settings are super low, and wouldn't work well high off the water.
I'm 12 inches off the water
 
Check out You Tube videos on that light and a cube tank, should be plenty and copy their schedule, if you like it. Leave it alone and do not change it.
 
My wife loves the diffusers, she hates my Kessil's she cuts paper plates and tapes them to my Kessils.
 
Did you watch BRS 11 days of Christmas a couple of days ago, they did lighting, check. out the comments lots of great comments.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top