AI Prime Has Hardened Liquid on Outside of Diffuser.

beehive124

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2021
Messages
493
Reaction score
225
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I just noticed my AI Prime had a hardened liquid on the outside of the diffuser. Any clue as to what caused it, what it is, and do I need a new light? Thanks!
IMG_4646.jpeg
 
Hey all. I just noticed my AI Prime had a hardened liquid on the outside of the diffuser. Any clue as to what caused it, what it is, and do I need a new light? Thanks!
IMG_4646.jpeg
It’s melting, mine have totally melted away, lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top