• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime HD (Black) + Tank Mount - Seneye Reef

clabern

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
50
Location
Blue Ridge, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 AI Prime HD in black with the tank mount. Used for about 2 months. - $175 shipped

20190625_181445.jpg

20190625_181449.jpg

20190625_181455.jpg



1 Seneye Reef Monitor used for about 2 months, no slides. I've removed it from my account. $150 shipped.

20190625_181431.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top