• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ai prime HD, kessil A80, kessil 160we

crxej1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
486
Reaction score
123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i have the following lights for sale

prime HD. $170 shipped
2xKessil 160we. Like new. $165 shipped ea
Kessil a80 like new $115 shipped
Hydra 52hd. $340
2E11A2AF-0A55-4F41-8A94-4C3ACDF9BAAB.jpeg
E35D8763-7162-408A-8D78-6A78CC768FAA.jpeg
1855981A-1267-4EEB-BCA2-ECB6E412B40A.jpeg
1686EF33-75D5-4FE7-A9DE-D159D05CBE18.png
F0F051CD-5BB8-41F3-9F79-64CB21C5A831.jpeg
 
Is the Kessil A80 Tuna Blue and is it sold with the gooseneck?
 
@BenThomas

i used the prime for a about 12-14months. Then i upgraded. And forgot i had the prime lol
 
How low can you go on the Prime? I am setting up my first reef aquarium and need something cheap.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top