AI Prime HD settings for Waterbox 10 gallon

dbleoh7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2019
Messages
210
Reaction score
66
Location
Florida Panhandle
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found a lot of threads of people asking what settings to use for a 10 gallon, but there are no real answers on them. I have my AI prime HD set on AB+ settings and my recent purchase of zoas aren't opening up like they should with good water chemistry so I'm assuming I'm blasting them with too high of PAR. My current settings are the full AB+ per below and set at a 20 day acclimation starting at 50%. I noticed some people recommend decreasing the AB+ settings to 50% of recommended...? So should I slide all of the settings to 50% of what they are now and in addition do the 50% acclimation? The light is 20" off of sand bed but can be adjusted. There is also a rainbow BTA in the tank that is happy with current settings.

IMG_0382.PNG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top