• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime w / gooseneck $120 shipped

Soylent Wrasse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
331
Reaction score
362
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says - the AI Prime (not HD) and gooseneck are for sale. Here's a quick movie of the light taken about 10 minutes ago (over that same EVO). Shipping to US only.
 
A couple people asked about the gooseneck - it works just fine, I just didn't have room to use it where the tank is sitting. You can see the wire shelf is only about 6" from the surface.

Thanks!
 
Yep, still available. I'm in 56467 - about 3 hours north of the Cities, pretty much dead center of the state, roughly same level as Duluth.
 
How old is it and so is this the ai prime sol then?
I got it in Fargo two years ago (right before the Prime HD came out). It's been on two tanks, running about a year or so total. It's over a Fluval EVO 13.5 right now (I have three EVO's) and I really want to keep just one running. Works just fine, I just don't have a reason to keep five tanks running for the summer :)
 
I got it in Fargo two years ago (right before the Prime HD came out). It's been on two tanks, running about a year or so total. It's over a Fluval EVO 13.5 right now (I have three EVO's) and I really want to keep just one running. Works just fine, I just don't have a reason to keep five tanks running for the summer
 
Sorry for all the questions I want to make sure I’m making the right decision. Are you growing any sps with it?
 
Sorry for all the questions I want to make sure I’m making the right decision. Are you growing any sps with it?
I had some Monti's (Jason Fox Fruity Pebbles, Jedi Mind Trick) and a no name acro (green w/yellow polyps), and some tri-color birdsnest, in with some LPS and leathers.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top