• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ai Sol Blue with wifi adapter and Director

jjenkins211

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
2
Location
Laurel, Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 1 AI Sol blue never ran it over 30% was over a frag tank and ran only the blue channel. I have had it for 2 years now and have the original box it came in. Asking $150 + shipping for the light and wifi adapter also has updated power supply directly from Ai.

Have an extra wifi adapter for $15 + shipping

Also am selling my Ai director for $75 + shipping

Thank you!
IMG_1483422214.356999.jpg
IMG_1483422225.831094.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top