Aiptasia anemone growing on feather duster worm?

Psari

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2022
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
Location
Athens Greece
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I currently have two feather dusters in a very simple fishless qt tank for 40 days now and they are doing great! However, I just noticed this aiptasia looking thing growing on one of the feather dusters and I'm not really sure what it is and how to treat it so that I can add them in my DT.

Thank you all for the replies in advance!

IMG_1670.jpeg
 
I'd cut/scrape it off after removing to a separate container of saltwater. Just be really careful of the worm's tube.
Perfect thank you!

Afterwards, should I start the clock on the QT again for another 40+ days?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top