ALCATRAZ style feeding? I say no!!!

Do you feed your fish a large variety of foods?

  • YES A LARGE VARIETY (tell us the variety)

    Votes: 175 71.4%
  • NO (tell us what you feed)

    Votes: 62 25.3%
  • Other

    Votes: 8 3.3%

  • Total voters
    245
Both artemia and fresh water cyclops have the nutrients needed. My tank has an refugium too and I am do not take away any detritus or bacteria from the system. My tank has a DSB that works like a reversed under gravel filter.

Shortly - I´m not following the current main street parade at all - but the tank has work well for these nearly 6 years it has been up and running.

The development of the tank


Sincerely Lasse
Very enjoyable, speechless. Thanks for sharing.
 
I tried to treat mine with top quality misis shrimp. 3 clowns, and a tang they all turned up their noses, and preferred flake food, and tang wanted nori. what can I do?
 
I tried to treat mine with top quality misis shrimp. 3 clowns, and a tang they all turned up their noses, and preferred flake food, and tang wanted nori. what can I do?
It’s that “younger generation” of fish.!!! Next they’ll want fries with it???
 
Is there cons to fat fish? Like fat people are more prone to illness...

My melanurus wrasse would eat so much that he has trouble swimming after a feeding....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top