Algae? Starfish? Alien? Hopefully you can tell me.

FunWithFishes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2017
Messages
129
Reaction score
148
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! So today I noticed this little guy on my live rock and don't know what he is. He's moved a few centimeters over the past few hours, and wanted to know what exactly it is, and if it's anything to be worried about
20170701_095627.jpg
20170701_160246.jpg
 
That's an asterina starfish, I would pull it out of the tank because they multiply a lot and in my case have eaten some of my polyps of corals, they are more of a pest and hard to deal with if you let them go a while
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top