All Eyes On Me! Let's See Those Perfectly Posed Fish

1659893029693.png
How old is this baby? The size and build looks almost identical to mine - mine is 2 1/2
 
Sorry for your loss this has always been one of my favorite fish. I never had luck keeping them alive for a long period of time.
Mine managed to jump out despite a fitted lid that had a little dumbbell weight on top. Unbelievable
 
How old is this baby? The size and build looks almost identical to mine - mine is 2 1/2
6+ inches and an eating machine
 
The gossip corner,
"OMG, did you hear what PBT just said to the clown?"
The Gosip Corner.JPG

"Are you talking to ME?"
You talkin to me (2).JPG

:grinning-squinting-face:
this is exactly what's going on I know it.

We want you in our club, kid.
Really?
If you are able to swim through... The Ring of Fire!
Sharkbate! Hoo ha ha!

​

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top