- Joined
- Oct 23, 2014
- Messages
- 434
- Reaction score
- 98
- Location
- CT
- What state or country do you live in
- Connecticut
After a lot of thinking I'm taking down my 50 breeder all fish and coral is for sale
All equipment is not for sale I'm going to store it until I have enough time again
All prices are best offer and pick up in Wallingford
List of fish
Small purple tang $75
Small Kole tang $30
2 ocellaris clowns 1 vivid 1 normal $25 pair
1 leopard wrasse ( eats pellets and flakes) $40
1 LG royal grama $20
1 green clown goby $5
Corals
LG torch maroon green tips $75
LG rock green stars 8-10in long x 4-5 in wide completely covered $30
Small colony blue zoa $20
Small colony green zoa $20
4 heads purple green frogs $20
3 head green hammer $15
4 head green hammer $20
5 head green hammer $25
Small rock with Orange ricodia
$30
4 heads open brain $20
5-6 heads blastos $30
Green mushroom rock $15
Med size rtba $50
Neon green nyphelia $50
There is probably more
1 bag of red sea salt pro
$15 almost full
I will not hold first come first serve
Please call or text 203 535 5439
I'll be taking pictures shortly
Thanks for looking
Happy reefing
All equipment is not for sale I'm going to store it until I have enough time again
All prices are best offer and pick up in Wallingford
List of fish
Small purple tang $75
Small Kole tang $30
2 ocellaris clowns 1 vivid 1 normal $25 pair
1 leopard wrasse ( eats pellets and flakes) $40
1 LG royal grama $20
1 green clown goby $5
Corals
LG torch maroon green tips $75
LG rock green stars 8-10in long x 4-5 in wide completely covered $30
Small colony blue zoa $20
Small colony green zoa $20
4 heads purple green frogs $20
3 head green hammer $15
4 head green hammer $20
5 head green hammer $25
Small rock with Orange ricodia
$30
4 heads open brain $20
5-6 heads blastos $30
Green mushroom rock $15
Med size rtba $50
Neon green nyphelia $50
There is probably more
1 bag of red sea salt pro
$15 almost full
I will not hold first come first serve
Please call or text 203 535 5439
I'll be taking pictures shortly
Thanks for looking
Happy reefing


