All NEM experts, calling all...Colorado, lemodrop or...

of course!! I new your screen name sounded familiar. been a crazy week. lol

Everything great with the skimmer? I packed it pretty bombproof. if ya get a moment, dont mind and think about it, maybe toss a lil feedback my way, havent sold a tom of things on here....

Absolutely.... If I ever get it. Held up with Fedex
 
Jlobes [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

haha, I sent it out with Fedex on 12/4. seems to be a fedex/shipping issue, i feel horrible about it, but not much I can do. Last I checked it was on the way and shoulda been there yesterday. I have sent emails already to check on the status, so im not slacking.
 
haha, I sent it out with Fedex on 12/4. seems to be a fedex/shipping issue, i feel horrible about it, but not much I can do. Last I checked it was on the way and shoulda been there yesterday. I have sent emails already to check on the status, so im not slacking.

All good guys.. Fed ex is fed ex
 
Tristan what the price for it ??
My beat is 600$ I think
 
2427bd3761decc35c949e80ce1ae23cc.jpg
 
wow so nice, where can I get one??
 
Will do. I'll get some once the beauties gets to me.
 
i saw it couple month ago at reef a palooza in costa mesa ! they asking $350 for small to medium size , they have 3 of them on display .
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top