All set up at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

geo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2012
Messages
238
Reaction score
346
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are on the way to Reef-A-Palooza in Orlando all the vendors are here and getting ready for your arrival. Make sure to come by booth 207 and say hello.
18301810_1659800204031971_709328822872184953_n.jpg

18341652_1659800220698636_2628152168674785374_n.jpg


18268432_1659800287365296_7441227666192413314_n.jpg

18268185_1659800317365293_1982248158396236795_n.jpg
 
Can't wait. Can't sleep. Just let me in now?
 
My 24 R looks so yesterday all dressed in white, just kidding, I love mine. Nice new sumps, have fun.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top