Almost Everything is $20 Live Event | Monday August 7th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

CORAL VAULT CODYBAR.jpg


FINAL SCORE

@ralquist - 6
@jsargent1 - 2
@Ben549 - 2

Congratulations to @ralquist on winning a $20 Gift Card!

Next game and prize coming up at the top of the hour!​
 
CORAL VAULT CODYBAR.jpg


NEW GAME
MONEY MOVIE GIFS


title gif.gif


There are lots of movie out there that revolve around money. Let's see if you know them! For this game, I will post a gif from a movie that's about money every few minutes. The first person to correctly identify the movie title gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $20 GIFT CARD!!!


In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top