• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Almost new Radion XR15w Pro with RMS mount

gobble

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Messages
673
Reaction score
304
Location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided after about 6 months to give up on having a separate frag tank. This light was manufactured in November 2018 and is in like new condition. Asking $400 for both.

IMG_2001.JPG
IMG_2002.JPG
IMG_2003.JPG
IMG_2004.JPG
IMG_2005.JPG
IMG_2006.JPG
 
I decided after about 6 months to give up on having a separate frag tank. This light was manufactured in November 2018 and is in like new condition. Asking $400 for both.

IMG_2001.JPG
IMG_2002.JPG
IMG_2003.JPG
IMG_2004.JPG
IMG_2005.JPG
IMG_2006.JPG
can you do 375?
 
Never heard back from the guy that said he was buying this, so still for sale.
 
Funny thing I think the same person said he'd buy mine and then dissepeared. Seems like a troll
 
Is this a gen 4? Looks as it is and I know it's a November 2018 build date but just wanted to ask. Thank you
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top