Alternatives to Koller Aqua Lift Pump?

Cavalina

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
35
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

I used Tom Aqua Lifters for years, then moved on to Koller Aqua Lift pump a few years back when Toms were no longer available. But now it seems that Koller Aqua Lifts are completely out of stock across the web. (Or at least out of stock as far as I can tell). Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative? Thanks!!
 
I don't know of an alternative but I can let you know that I have them on back order and have been told they will be in by the end of the month. Fingers crossed.
 
I don't know of an alternative but I can let you know that I have them on back order and have been told they will be in by the end of the month. Fingers crossed.
Any word on these? Still showing as out of stock and I need a new lift pump urgently.
 
I am still hearing that they are stuck in customers. They are telling me they will be available any time but that is what they said a week ago. I still don't know for sure when they will clear.
 
I am looking at this ATO pump as a potential lift pump replacement. It's a little pricy, but is more powerful at 15 gal/hour and 5' head. Waiting to hear back from the manufacturer if it is rated for continuous operation?

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top