Although not new to reefing I am making a comeback

myblueseas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
25
Location
bronx
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone although im not new to reefing I am making a comeback after 4 years so im sure there's tons of stuff out there I need to learn about, im about to set up Redsea Reefer 170 that I received as a gift from my wife already put my sand water rocks and some fish. will take pics once the lights come. And im so lucky to have a LFS very close to me that carries saltwater fish and all the supplies I need. he doesn't keep a lot of salt water fish in stock but gets new stuff every week and can order fish as well he ordered me a nice small Beriene tang and its nice and healthy. I know how hard it is to find a good LFS that has saltwater supplies let alone fish as well, looks like this will be my new second home LOL.
 
Probably a biggest change sense then is good luck getting any Hawaiian fish you might want. But glad you decided to come back!
 
welcome back.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top