• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Amazeballs, spaceballs, burning man, GMK, and some torches

Long Island Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
409
Reaction score
296
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PARTY PEOPLE! Finally bought a gryphon saw and decided to cut some things up. All coral were cut on or before 7/9, and have healed really well since. AS OF RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING BEING SOLD IS PICK UP ONLY. In the next week or 2 I will reevaluate and make a decision if I will be shipping. Package deals available if you want multiple coral.


Right now this is what I have:

4 frags of ECC burning man goni
1x small $150
2x medium 1x sold 1 still available
1x larger $250

2 frags of Amazeballs goni $400 each-1 frag ON HOLD 1 SOLD

1 frag of TCK spaceballs Goni $250-SOLD

1 frag lemon lime goni $100

1 frag poto hellfire gold torch $400 almost split into 2 heads-SOLD

1 frag rainbow torch $200-SOLD

1 frag freezeburn torch $300 2 heads splitting into 4-SOLD

1 frag of dragon soul torch $200 2 heads almost split-SOLD

1 frag of GB GMK zoa with 2 baby’s $SOLD

1 frag of GB GMK zoa 3 heads with 1 baby $350-ON HOLD
 
Last edited:
Amazeballs: front frag not for sale.
 

Attachments

  • 8A9D57EF-59E5-45D6-B3B9-3BB390838603.jpeg
    8A9D57EF-59E5-45D6-B3B9-3BB390838603.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 4C60E4B8-2D0A-4ADB-892C-1427AACABFF3.jpeg
    4C60E4B8-2D0A-4ADB-892C-1427AACABFF3.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 464
  • 33B975E2-278D-4554-8C50-D2FA901F6087.jpeg
    33B975E2-278D-4554-8C50-D2FA901F6087.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 478
Ecc burning man, smallest on the right, to largest on the left.
 

Attachments

  • 32F77B61-6C77-401C-99DE-3CED054E6830.jpeg
    32F77B61-6C77-401C-99DE-3CED054E6830.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 443
  • DC6D6F3B-8D55-49E7-BA11-6D22990C6768.jpeg
    DC6D6F3B-8D55-49E7-BA11-6D22990C6768.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 363
Really bright dragon soul! I have 2 dragon souls and this one is SUPER bright
 

Attachments

  • A69C40F7-9CD4-442A-ACB8-9CED9250DA1B.jpeg
    A69C40F7-9CD4-442A-ACB8-9CED9250DA1B.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 341
Freezeburn from drop off corals.
 

Attachments

  • C170772F-0DB8-4E95-9F61-ED2D69A4F132.jpeg
    C170772F-0DB8-4E95-9F61-ED2D69A4F132.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 327
Are the pictures of the torches the colonies, or the frags available?
 
Great looking pieces, just saw local pick up only. I’ll keep an eye on your thread.
 
Been looking for amazeballs I’m in Tampa Florida if you decide to ship let me know.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top