Amazing growth: at least to me.

Bluejawtrigger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
510
Reaction score
3
Location
Wilmington , NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eby5u3ub.jpg
<br />
Taken just a few months ago.<br />
e9edyhuj.jpg
<br />
Same coral taken two minutes ago. Look at the two branches to the right of the far left. I've had amazing growth from this smooth skin purple acro. I'll take a better pic when the lights come on. I've got a few that have kicked into high gear lately.:)
 
That's awesome to hear!!!!
 
The other side had a branch growing. I fragged it for a friend and as a back up. If I get an acro I really like, I clip a piece off after it starts growing. Get a friend to keep it In their tank. This way, if something happens to it, I can get a piece back.
 
Thank you.:) I just snapped a few more pics at random. Figured I'd post here, instead of starting another thread.
zu9a2yme.jpg

Blue Voodoo
py5ydudu.jpg

Big green in the back. ORA Frogskin
8y2atyba.jpg

Not a great pic. Upscale microlidas
azaqy6es.jpg

KLR chalice. Still waiting for him to name it. Lol
ana2uguq.jpg

LE Criminal minds
a3a5a9a8.jpg

Red Planet finally starting to color up.
ypegeru6.jpg

Blonde Coraliniana
 
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! The corals look great!!! I like the idea that you for a backup plan.
 
Thanks for sharing! The corals look great!!! I like the idea that you for a backup plan.

Thank you. Yeah, it's come in handy a few times. Sps can take a turn quick, even when everything else around it is flourishing. I have a few friends that I trust and helped set up their systems. They get a cool coral for free or trade. I get a back up if needed. I also do the same for friends. Most of the time we just swap a frag of our favorite corals.
 
Nice growth you are getting!
Sadly, my colony of the no-named one is acting weird so as of now I am crossing my fingers for it...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top