Anemones that are fish safe (or at least close)

LordJoshaeus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
558
Reaction score
523
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I would love to have an anemone in my 10 gallon nano reef tank. However, that tank has a royal gramma and a Talbot's damsel in it...are there any anemones that would be safe with those fishes? Thanks :)
 
I tried to put my RFAs at the sandbed against a rock. Somewhere my little guys don't perch.
 
So no longer NPS dominant?

If you read product descriptions at LiveAquaria or search for them on here, you may get the information you are looking for more quickly :)
 
Yeah...I came to the conclusion that an ATTRACTIVE NPS tank is more than I can handle. This is going to be a more traditional tank now with lots of macroalgae, an anemone, and some photosynthetic gorgonians...and the sun coral (if it survives...it hasn't opened in several days for some reason)
 
Yeah...I came to the conclusion that an ATTRACTIVE NPS tank is more than I can handle. This is going to be a more traditional tank now with lots of macroalgae, an anemone, and some photosynthetic gorgonians...and the sun coral (if it survives...it hasn't opened in several days for some reason)

I thought the sun coral was growing a lot, in the last thread you made about it
 
It was...but Monday I tried adding a HOB overflow and, since then (and the accompanying rock jostling) it has not opened. Very concerned about it
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top